Red Carpet Manicure made its New York Fashion Week debut with a smoky, glittery-tipped manicure for the Nicholas K runway showand we're obsessed! All you need is polish and an at-home LED light to get this edgy-chic look:
1. Apply Red Carpet Manicure's prep to cleanse the nail.
2. Apply RCM's 'Structure' base coat. Cure in the LED light.
3. Using the new shade, 'Always Slate, Never Early' apply one coat of polish and cure under the LED light.
4. Apply a second coat. This time, Instead of curing, dip the tips into a pod of RCMs green Glitter Dust, found in their new glitter collection.
5. Cure the layer of polish and glitter dust under the LED light.
6. Top with a layer of RCM's 'Brilliance' top coat and cure under the LED light.
7. Finish by swiping RCM purify.