Inspired by the mid-17th century, Jenny Packham's fall 2013 collection featured her signature, feminine silhouettes and intricate detailing. To complement the pieces, TRESemmé stylist Jeanie Syfu created this look, and you can too:
1. Start by applying TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion throughout the roots and mid-lengths and TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray to the ends.
2. Blow dry with a Mason Pearson brush for a straight finish.
3. Create a part down the center and then section hair in two parts, separating across the back of the head from ear to ear.
4. Gently tease the underneath section and along the horizontal line from ear to ear.
5. Loosely pull hair into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck, let hair fall out around the face.
6. Secure with an elastic and finish with a ribbon.