Having a head of thick, shiny curly locks is a blessing. However, if you dont take proper care of your hair and get enough of the right vitamins, your curly hair can go from shiny to drab fast! Trust me, you dont want that to happen!
Here is a list of vitamins for healthy hair you should take daily to make sure that your curls remain bouncy and beautiful every day.
One of the most important vitamins for health hair is vitamin A. Out of all of the vitamins on this list, it does the most amount of work.
Although you can take it in by eating foods such as cantaloupe, dark leafy green veggies and meat, you will never get the recommended daily allowance on your own, so its better to take it as a pill. Heres why:
- It contains antioxidants that work to condition and moisturize the sebum in the scalp.
- It will fight the free radicals such as pollution that weight down your hair and make it weaker. As a result, your hair will feel lighter and have better body.
- It will strengthen and thicken your curls so that they will grow longer faster and break much less often.
Vitamin B Complex
When we say complex, we mean that it contains every sort of vitamin B available on the market, including vitamins B6, B12 and biotin. Although the B class vitamins are great on their own, they are a true powerhouse when grouped together. Heres what you can expect to see:
- A reduction in hair loss so that theres more hair on your head and left in your comb.
- Less gray hair as vitamin B slows down the graying process.
- Longer hair due to more rapid hair growth.
- Shine, shine, shine!